Payton and I worked on these chipboard hearts Sunday afternoon. Just cut plain white chipboard and patterned paper out using the sizzix (Payton loves the die cut machine) and then embellished.
I have had this wire stand forever and just love using it to make little seasonal paper crafting decorations.
- SEI Twitterpated Collection patterned papers, iron-on
- KI Memories Wild Thing Collection Patterned Papers, ribbon
- Heidi Swapp Red Chipboard Alpha, rhinestones
- Making Memories Velvet stickers, glitter stickers, word fetti, pebble brads, board clip
- Narratives Quote Stickers
So quick and easy but really makes a cute display.
In other news, here is a sneak peek of new Patterned Papers from Art Warehouse for CHA:
These will be my tool cans for my make/take at the Hampton Art/Limited Edition Booth. I used double sided papers from the new FRESH collection as well as the new big brads. I used some of the chipboard shapes on the lids. A sneak peek of the minibook album will be on my blog this Friday! Stay tuned!!!!
And just thought I'd share a couple more projects using the Pet Shop collection from KI Memories.
Love that it's not just for pets. Works great for a little card:
and a little (or big) boy layout!
Need to go cross a few more items off the ol' to-do list.
Have a good one!