I'm excited to announce my first online class the Stuff of Life!
In this class we will be creating a fun and decorative 10-page, 6" x 6" table top box/minialbum. We'll be focusing on the things, the stuff, that is important to you right now at this moment. We will answer 9 journaling prompts, some fun, some more serious that will give those future generations (and even you as you read this book several years from now!) insight into what your life was like at this very moment in time.
Class will begin Monday, April 16, 2007 and will last for 4 weeks. Each Monday I will have an detailed instruction/assignment sheet for you.
I have also set up a Stuff of Life weblog for the class members. We can share our work, post comments and have access to the instructions and photos of the project. Once I have received your payment for the class, you will receive an invitation email to join the Stuff of Life weblog. Please note that it could take 24-48 hours to receive the invite. The invites are not automated, they will be sent out by me. If you don't receive your invite in that amount of time, please email me. I am really excited at the idea of being able to share all our stuff in one place!
Class Kits include the following:
- 5, 12"x 12" sheets Scentic Route Laurel Collection Patterned Papers
- 3, 12"x12" sheets SEI Penelope's Potpouri Patterned Papers
- 2, 12"x12" sheets Narratives Scalloped Edge Patterned Papers
- 1 package Narratives Swatch Book Antique Medley Impress-on Rub-ons
- 1 package Scenic Route Just Be You Rub-ons
- 1 sheet SEI Penelope's Potpouri Letter Stickers
- 3 Diecut File Folders cut from Scenic Route Notebook Patt. Papers
- 1 SEI Table top box/minibook
Embellishment bag with the following:
- 2 Diecut canvas fabric flowers
- 3 Diecut black/white houndstooth fabric flowers
- 3 Diecut naked chipboard flowers and leaves
- 3 American Crafts felt flowers
- 8 Diecut naked chipboard photo turns
- 5 SEI buttons
- 8 mini brads
- 3 manilla shipping tags
- 1 yard Narratives Memories Ribbon
Basic Tool Kit (not included, items you'll need to complete the project):
- Paper Trimmer
- Sand paper or sanding block
- Pen (or computer) for journaling)
- Needle and thread for attaching buttons (optional)
- Acrylic Paint or Inks for customizing naked chipboard pieces (optional)
- Your Photos
Class Kit is $49.75 (that includes Priority shipping for US residents). For international shipping quote email me your mailing address and I'll get you a total.
You can send Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer to send a money order please email me and I'll get you that address.
As the class fills up I will update my blog with the spots available. If the class sells out I will be creating a wait list. If you're interested in being added to the waitlist, please email me and let me know.
I am so excited to get started!
A sneak peek of an inside page will be posted later on today....
The Creative Seasonal Celebrations class, Father's Day Minibook will have a sneak peek and sign ups a little later this week!