I'm excited to announce the first class in the Creative Seasonal Celebrations Series, Father's Day minibook!
In this class we will be focusing on celebrating a special man in our life, whether it be the father to our children, our own father, a grandfather, a gift album for a new father, etc. We will be creating a 6 page, 9 3/4" x 5 1/2" Bare Elements Chipboard Minibook. This book is not so theme driven that it couldn't be used for another subject/holiday/event that is important to you.
Class will begin Monday, April 30, 2007 and will last for 4 weeks. Each Monday I will have an detailed instruction/assignment sheet for you.
I have also set up a Creative Seasonal Celebrations weblog for the class members. We can share our work, post comments and have access to the instructions and photos of the project. Once I have received your payment for the class, you will receive an invitation email to join the Creative Seasonal Celebrations weblog. Please note that it could take 24-48 hours to receive the invite. The invites are not automated, they will be sent out by me. If you don't receive your invite in that amount of time, please email me. I am really excited at the idea of being able to share all our stuff in one place!
Class Kits include the following:
- 6, 12"x 12" sheets Scentic Route Laurel & Metropolis Collections Patterned Papers
- 1, 12"x12" sheet Narratives Scalloped Edge Patterned Paper
- 1, 12"x12" sheets Narratives Decorative Edge Patterned Paper
- 1 package Scenic Route Black Berkley Chipboard Alphabet
- 1 package Narratives Blue Bell Chipboard Embellishments
- 2 sheet Narratives 12" x 12" Cardstock Stickers
- 1 Bare Elements Rectangle Chipboard Ring Book
Embellishment bag with the following:
- 4 Diecut Circle Journaling spots cut from Scenic Route Notebook Patterned Paper
- 2 Naked Chipboard Tabs
- 8 Diecut naked chipboard photo turns
- 3 American Crafts felt flowers
- 3 Prima Flowers
- 3 SEI buttons
- 8 mini brads
- 3 manilla shipping tags
- 1 metal rim tag
- 1 yard Narratives Blue Bell Ribbon
Basic Tool Kit (not included, items you'll need to complete the project):
- Paper Trimmer
- Sand paper or sanding block
- Pen (or computer) for journaling)
- Needle and thread for attaching buttons (optional)
- Acrylic Paint or Inks for customizing naked chipboard pieces (optional)
- Your Photos
Class Kit is $44.95 (that includes Priority shipping for US residents). For international shipping quote email me your mailing address and I'll get you a total.
You can send Paypal payment to email@example.com or if you prefer to send a cashier's check/money order please email me and I'll get you that address. *please DO NOT send a personal check. I will not accept them as I will have to wait a week to 10 days for the check to clear before shipping and that holds everything up on my end. Sorry for any inconvenience.*
As the class fills up I will update my blog with the spots available. If the class sells out I will be creating a wait list. If you're interested in being added to the waitlist, please email me and let me know.
Additional images of this album will be available later this week....