Silhouette is featuring another week of the 2010 Winter Games where you can submit your layouts on the Silhouette Flickr Group featuring this week's events:
- Skeleton: Use ONLY Silhouette shapes (including Print & Cut and Sketch). Just the basics on this one.
- Figure Scrapping: You know how they like to glitz up their costumes in Figure Skating. Well, glitz up your pages using our rhinestones and templates.
- Speed Scrapping: Page must be done in under ONE HOUR. Please specify the time it took in your comments.
All pages must post by MIDNIGHT Eastern Time (10 pm. MT) on Thursday night.
What are the prizes you say? A gold medal winner will be chosen for each category and will win......
a $50 gift card to use towards any item found in the Silhouette Shop or Download site!!!!
My layout this week features the "Figure Scrapping" event a.k.a. Rhinestones:
I combined a couple of rhinestone designs for my layout. I didn't want the rhinestones to cover up any of the tiny photos along the top or overlap the rhinestone "cheer", so she cut away part of the design before ironing (and repositioned part of the rhinestones above the photo strip).
I created the paper star inside the rhinestone star by removing part of the design from "star_circle_1864" and resizing the star to fit "inside" the rhinestone design. Then pop dotted it for dimension.
The "Rock Solid" was created using a script font (Ballpark), welding the letters together and cutting it from Silhouette Brown Fuzzy Vinyl.
Silhouette Rhinestone Designs Used:
Silhouette Designs Used:
- Ka-Zoo 12x12 All-In-One Pad by K&Company
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Fuzzy Brown Adhesive Vinyl by Silhouette
- Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Tablet
- Making Memories Star Brads
- Making Memories Tiny Tag
- Corduroy Buttons & Silver Star Brad (Stampin' Up)
- SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool by Silhouette
- Thick Media Replacement Cutting Mat by Silhouette
- White 1/2Inch Foam Squares by Herma
- Star Punch by Stampin' Up