I am so thrilled to be sharing a terrifyingly sweet card with you for Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember Terrifying Tuesday feature.
My card features mixing stamps from a couple of manufacturers, layering background stamps, coloring in an image with Copic markers and adding texture to a die cut with a background stamp.
Card How To:
- Trim 8.5x11" sheet of cardstock in half vertically and score in half.
- Trim Apothecary Emporium patterned paper to 4x5.25". Stamp paper with Hero Arts/Studio Calio Grid Pattern background stamp using Hero Arts Soft Brown Shadow Ink. Stamp Bat Background Cling Stamp over Grid Pattern using Memories Black Ink.
- Add texture to tree die cut with Hero Arts Woodgrain Design Block Stamp using Colorbox Frost White Ink.
- Layer die cut fence and tree over stamped background. Trim excess.
- Stamp C.C. Designs Witch on Neenah Solar White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color in with Copics (individual copic colors used linked below). Cut out colored in image and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock using Hero Arts Soft Apricot Shadow Ink and trim into a 4.25" long strip.
- Trim a vellum strip and score 1/8" from each side. Layer greeting strip on vellum and secure to card with Tiny Attacher.
- Wrap twine around card and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting inside card.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Click HERE to view this card on the Simon Says Stamp Blog.
Be sure to check out all the great video tutorials during Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember Event!
If you love stamping, there is still time to register for Ella Publishing's Boot Camp. My first of three videos went live today. Here's a little sneaky peeky of all the stamping you will see in my projects/videos:
All of the projects are new and have never been showed anywhere else!
Click the banner below to register for Boot Camp: