It's Day 3 of the Lawn Fawn August Inspiration Week!
I'm addicted to the chalkboard look. Especially creating my own chalkboard designs with stamps + ink.
For my project share today I chose to focus on the Happy Feast (I used elements from Trick or Treat in my haunted manor share on Friday HERE). I also stamped a few elements from So Thankful and Into the Woods Stamp Sets to round out my design. Instead of using only white embossing powder + white ink for my chalkboard look I decided to incorporate a few colorful embossing powders as well to add a pop of color to my card and I love how it turned out. :)
The frame around the "chalkboard" is from My Favorite Things.
- American Crafts Brown Sugar Embossing Powder
- Papertrey Ink Picnic Plaid Impression Plate
- Lawn Fawn Critters in Costume (August Inspiration Week Day 1 Project - 3D Haunted Manor Decor)
- Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Paper Collection (August Inspiration Week Day 2 Project - Project Life layout)
- Be sure to check out all the projects the design team has created using Happy Feast and Trick of Treat Stamp sets over on the Lawn Fawn Blog HERE and come back tomorrow for more LF August Inspiration Week!