Today I have a fun new card to share with you using two of my favorite things: Distress Inks + Stencils!
I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks with the My Favorite Things Wildflower Stencil on Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper for this pretty flower bouquet. This bottle stamp from Bottle It Up by Avery Elle made the perfect container for this bright and pretty floral arrangement!
A greeting from the Avery Elle Needle Little Love Stamp Set perfectly finishes the card!
For information on the Stella Lighting Task Lamp I'm using when photographing my projects, click HERE for my blog post.
The March Mama Elephant Release (including dies that coordinate with the February stamps:
Projects using the ME March Release products:
- "Best Wishes From All of Us" Card feat. Mama Elephant Eveeryday Greetings Stamp Set
- "Happy Birthday To You" Card feat. Mama Elephant Make A Wish Stamp Set
- "Welcome Sweet New Baby" Card feat. Mama Elephant Just Hatched Stamp Set
- "Spreadin' A Little Love" Card feat. Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings Stamp Set
- "Make A Wish" Card feat. Mama Elephant On Point Borders Stamp Set (video)
2014 Ali Edwards Studio AE Stamp Sets:
Projects using the 2014 Ali Edwards Studio AE Stamps:
- March 2014 "Wow" Studio AE Stamp Set (set of 4 cards)
- February 2014 "Best Banners" Studio AE Stamp Set (layout)
- January 2014 "All My Heart" Studio AE Stamp Set (layout)
Some of my most often used supplies & tools:
Have a great weekend!