Today I have a new card showcasing the new Sunny Skies Creative Cuts dies that coordinate with the Sunny Skies Stamp Set. I used Distress Markers to create a watercolor effect with the stamps and added layers with the Sunny Skies Creative Cuts, Cityscape Creative Cuts Die, Confetti Creative Cuts Die and vellum.
I used Distress Markers to color in the Sunny Skies Stamp Set images and then a damp (not dripping wet) fine tip paintbrush to smooth out the colors. I added a layer of glitter over the hot air balloon and hearts with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker.
Instead of adhering all the clouds on top of the vellum, I placed one cloud on top of the sunshine background then layered the vellum on top and added the rest of the Sunny Skies Creative Cuts die cut pieces.
I stamped the greeting from the My Sunshine Stamp Set on the vellum using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white powder.
(Click SSS = to purchase from Simon Says Stamp, EH = to purchase from Ellen Hutson, MFT = to purchase from My Favorite Things, SB.COM = to purchase from scrapbook.com)
Click the thumbnails below to shop for all the new June 2014 release ME products!
- "To You With Love" card feat. Bloomsies Stamp Set (video)
- "Hugs, I Love You" card feat. In My Heart Stamp Set: ME + OWH Blog Hop (video)
- "Sweet Sunshine" card feat. My Sunshine Stamp Set
- Set of 8 one-layer cards feat. Bountiful Blessings Stamp Set
- "Missing You" Card feat. In My Heart Stamp Set and Creative Cuts
- Set of 3 watercolored florals cards feat. Bountiful Blessings Stamp Set (video)