Happy Tuesday friends!
I just packed up and shipped off boxes of cards and layouts to Waffle Flower Crafts and Lawn Fawn for the CHA show! I can't wait to share my projects with you when the new products are released! (And, yes, my scrapbooker friends, I managed to turn out not one, but two layouts for Lawn Fawn! If you're going to show you're going to get to see them first! (wink, wink!)
I wanted to take a few minutes today to share my latest wish list with you all, including a ton of new CHA goodness from Tim Holtz! I've got some Mommy Lhey wishes in there too (I love Lhey's style and her adorable images!) as well as a few miscellaneous goodies! Let's get started!
- Tim Holtz 2017 Flutter Stamp Set: I am always a sucker for butterflies and these beauties are stunning! I can't wait to get this set! I also really love the Illustrated Garden Stamp Set (gorgeous florals), Slate and Stone Stamp Set for amazing backgrounds and the Brushstrokes Stamp Set (because one can never have too many great distressing images!).
- Mommy Lhey Magical You Stamp Set: Because....unicorns! I also love the Good Vibes Stamp Set (that girl in car image is fantastic!).
- Hero Arts Love Note Pair Fancy Dies: How adorable are these little envelope dies! Tons of great add-on items if you're wanting to pick and choose what you want from the Hero Arts Card Kit. The Mini Mailer Fancy Die is incredible, as is the great Nesting Postage Stamps Dies.
- Reverse Confetti All Over Heart Cover Die: This would make incredible Valentine's Day or love-themed heart background cards.
- Neat & Tangled My Favorite Nut Stamp Set and coordinating dies: I know, they are selling like wildfire! I just picked my set up at Ellen Hutson! Run fast..... I can't wait to color these adorable squirrels! They are my fav!
- Memory Box Heart Closer Die: This die will make a great interactive element to open a card. Love it. Can't wait to show you what I'm making with this die!
- Memory Box Plush Big Bumble and Plush Baby Bumble dies: How cute would these little plushies be for Valentine's Day?!!!! I'll be stitching these cuties up for sure!
S H O P P I N G
The letters below the thumbnails link to stores where you can purchase the products in this post: SSS = to purchase from Simon Says Stamp, EH = to purchase from Ellen Hutson. Affiliate links used at no extra cost to you.
For last week's "What Products I'm Currently Crushing On" post, click HERE.
See you soon with a new project and video!