Happy Wednesday friends!
I have a couple of projects coming that I need to finish video for (those will be up soon!) and I also have so many new and exciting projects to share but I have to wait just a little bit for most of them. Boo. Today I thought I'd take a few minutes to share the products I'm currently crushing on, what's on my wish list, and what I can't get enough of! I'd love to hear what you guys are loving right now. Sharing our passion for paper crafting is my very favorite part of this incredible hobby. :)
C R U S H I N G O N / W I S H L I S T
- We R Memory Keepers Mint Typewriter: More than anything, this is the top wish on my wish list. I have wanted a typewriter forever. Forever, forever. And this one comes in mint. MINT! It also comes in gorgeous white and classic black for those who aren't crazy mint/aqua fanatics like me. ;)
- Pom Pom Makers: I am a bit late to the party but I'm going to pom pom all the things. Yarn... tulle... chiffon. I've got a wish list a mile long of all the pom poms I want to make. I can't wait to show you the Valentine's projects I'm working on.
- Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements Expedition Tote Kit: Still loving sewing and quilting and anything and everything to do with fabric. Fabric is an addiction similar to my patterned paper addiction from my scrapbooking days. I love taking a piece of fabric and cutting and sewing it to fashion something usable or something beautiful. I can't wait to get this sewed up and shared with you all!
F A V O R I T E S (What I can't get enough of...)
- Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral, & Candied Apple: My current favorite Distress Ink colors for Valentine's projects. I am loving the look of oranges with reds or oranges with pinks for my 2017 Valentine's projects.
- Mommy Lhey Doodled Porcupine Stamp Set: I'm a sucker for cute critters and this darling stamp set is at the top of my to-do list.
- Vinyl Mesh Bags: These bags are great for storing small projects in. I love keeping my in progress felt projects or in progress cards or other projects in these great bags. With the zipper I don't have to worry about supplies falling out.
- Simon Says Stamp Colorful Envelopes: I am addicted to the colorful Simon Says Stamp envelopes. These envelopes come in a wide array of colors and are gorgeous. They make the perfect compliment to all your handmade cards.
- Fun Foam and Simon Says Stamp Hey Love Release Script Greeting Phrases: I love the look of dimensional die cut greetings and they are so super easy with Fun Foam, Stick It and the gorgeous SSS Hey Love release greeting dies.
S H O P P I N G
Shop the products listed above at Simon Says Stamp by clicking the thumbnails below. Affiliate links used at no additional cost to you.