If you haven't checked it out already, head over to the Silhouette Blog this week for fun ideas on how to use both the House of 3 Digital Kits and House of 3 Silhouette Designs together. Today Erin Lincoln shows some awesome holiday cookies using die cut designs to add the decorative sugars to the cookies. So fun!
Here's a layout I created using both the HO3 digital files and Silhouette die cuts:
The photo border, negative frames and digital brushes ("season of joy", "09", snowflakes, "play" and "snow") are all from HO3. See the list of digital files used here.
I cut the deer and large "joy" out of the Little Yellow Bicycle silver paper. The swirls were cut from vellum.
Silhouette Designs Used:
- 25 Days of Christmas 12x12 Paper Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle
- 12x12 Cardinal Mistletoe Paper by Making Memories
- Snowflake Flocked Vellum Paper by Making Memories
- Cheery & Bright Joyride Paper by Cosmo Cricket
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Vellum (Hobby Lobby)
- Christmas Printed Tickets by Jenni Bowlin
- Sticker, Tag, Mini Brads (Making Memories)
- Black Gingham Ribbon
- Assorted Crystal Gem Stones by Hero Arts
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Silhouette $25 Prepaid Download Card
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
That large photo will be on our Christmas card envelopes as our stamp. I ordered the photo stamps here.
And the photo of all three kids...yep that one is our Christmas card photo this year. I'll be mailing those out later this week to friends and family. Just need to add a few personalized touches to the photocards first. :)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!