Welcome back Stampin' Fun Fridays. I have missed you.
This week I have a simple way to use up those little ribbon scraps. If you're anything like me you can't part with those little 3", 4", 5", etc. little ribbon scraps leftover from other projects then I have a fun idea for you to use them up! I keep a jar where I can throw in all those "leftover" little pieces. A few months ago I created several of these ribbon butterflies and I thought how cute they would be to make some fast cards.
- Snow Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Snow Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Thank You Sayings Clear Design Stamp Set by Hero Arts
- Friend Definition Remountable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Flourish Background Remountable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Branch Background Remountable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Shabby Shutters Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Weathered Wood Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Broken China Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Ink Blending Tool & 2 Foams by Ranger
- Black & Clear Big & Bossy Jumbo Embossing Pad by Ranger
- Memories Black Ink by Hero Arts
- Zing! Clear Embossing Powder 1 oz. by American Crafts
- Sizzix Big Shot Die Cut Machine & Butterfly Die (Stampin' Up)
- Corduroy Buttons, Favorite Things Stamp Set, Label Punch (Stampin' Up)
- Stick Pins (Heidi Grace & MM)
- White 1/2Inch Foam Squares by Herma
- White 1/4Inch Foam Squares by Herma
Wishing everyone a very wonderful weekend with a little creativity thrown in for good measure!
See you Monday. :)