Silhouette is hosting the 2010 Winter Games event on their blog. Each week there are three events. You can participate by uploading your layouts to the Silhouette Flickr Group. Gold Medal prizes are a $50 Gift Certificate to the Silhouette Shop of Download Site. Read more about how you can participate HERE.
My layout this week features the Cross Country category (or travels). I documented a recent trip to NYC using a super fun Cityscape Silhouette Shape paired with the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy papers. Very bright and springy, more so than most of my travel pages. I like it. I definitely need to remember to incorporate more color into my travel pages.
I use pop dots under the cityscape and conversation bubbles for dimension. I also hand drew "stitches" around the word bubbles and the landscape in front of the cityscape using a white gel pen.
- Growing Green Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Golden Glean Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Picking Pansies Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Giddy Grasshopper Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Dragonfly Dance Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Beehive Brunch Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Puddle Play Dear Lizzy Collection by American Crafts
- Rub-ons (CK KOTM)
- Dear Lizzy Smiley Flair Adhesive by American Crafts
- Clear Medium Jewel Brads by American Crafts
- Heart Brad by Making Memories
- Hemp String
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Machine
- Thick Media Replacement Cutting Mat by Silhouette
- Making Memories Notch Tool
- Heart Punch by Stampin' Up
- White 1/2Inch Foam Squares by Herma
- White 1/4Inch Foam Squares by Herma
- White Signo Uniball Gel Pen
Silhouette Designs Used: