This week's Weekly Challenge over at Two Peas is to create a layout based on this sketch I created:
I went with a "love" theme being so close to Valentine's Day but I didn't use Valentine's photos. Consider changing the butterflies to hearts for a Valentine's page or maybe stars for a page about a boy. So many different embellishments can easily be interchanged with the butterflies to change the theme.
To participate in the challenge, simply create a layout based on the sketch (you can turn it on it's side, omit elements, etc. just as long as you base part of your layout on the sketch) then upload your layout to the Two Peas Gallery, being sure to check the box next to this challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!
To create the die cut, I stamped and embossed butterflies using the technique shared in THIS blog post and video.
- SEI Chocolat Patterned Papers
- MM Sticker
- Little Yellow Bicycle Journaling Tablet (Everyday)
- Smooth Clear Gemstones by Hero Arts
- Heart Winged Butterfly Wood Mounted Stamp by Hero Arts
- Black & Clear Big & Bossy Jumbo Embossing Ink Pad by Ranger
- Zing! Silver Glitter Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Silhouette $25 Prepaid Download Card
- Thick Media Replacement Cutting Mat by Silhouette
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
Silhouette Designs Used: