Hello, my much neglected blog.
Get ready for lots of new stuff + posts and videos you've been asking for over the next week or so.
Today's order of business? A new layout share. This layout features lots of my current (and past) favorite scrappy things. Silhouette Die Cutting + My Little Shoebox Flying High Collection + simplicity of white cardstock + vellum.
To see this layout at Two Peas, click HERE.
Silhouette Designs Used:
- Tweet! Flying High Collection Paper by My Little Shoebox
- Birds Eye View Flying High Collection Paper by My Little Shoebox
- Miles High Flying High Collection Paper by My Little Shoebox
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Black 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Away We Go Cardstock Die Cuts by My Little Shoebox
- Flying High Cardstock Die Cuts by My Little Shoebox
- Anytime Messages Clear Design Stamps by Hero Arts
- Thoughtful Messages Clear Design Stamps by Hero Arts
- Black & Clear Big & Bossy Jumbo Embossing Pad by Ranger
- Zing! Cricket Opaque Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Zing! Mustard Opaque Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Zing! Aqua Opaque Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Black Precision Pen 01 by American Crafts
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Thick Media Replacement Cutting Mat by Silhouette
- Photo Corner Medium Embossed Punch by Martha Stewart
- White 1/2Inch Foam Squares by Herma
- Clear Buttons by CTMH
I traced around the die cuts and the layout with the American Craft .01 Black Precision Pen. I layered vellum over the cloud paper to tone it down a bit (helps make the thought bubbles "pop").
A few notes of interest:
- Karla Dudley is now designing shapes for Silhouette. Perfection. I am in love with all her designs! HERE is a layout I did with some of her shapes.
- Check out THIS page by Kerri Bradford. This gal is a true gem, great friend and fabulous designer. Love her! (Plus if you read the post you will see that Silhouette is now offering FONTS!!!! Whoohoo!)
- How about some more inspiration from Miss Kerri? THIS page is ah-mazing! LOVE it.
- Check out Jennifer's fabulous idea using Hero Arts gems & pearls HERE. Love this girl.
- I love everything Mary MacAskill creates. THIS is no exception!
Better run. Need to hit Hobby Lobby for a project I have coming up next week on the Silhouette Blog. :)