For this week's Monday Cafe over on the Silhouette Blog I'm sharing how to use some 3D flower designs on a layout instead of a 3D project. I adore these flower designs by Rivka Wilkins and used them for a bright and colorful layout featuring my daughter.
- First, cut seeral tags for the background. Mine were 4.75" in height.
- Add stamping with Versamark ink and emboss with clear powder. Add distress ink to coor the tags using blending applicator.
- Resize 3D flower designs to fit on the tags.
- Cut the designs from patterned papers. Add distressing with Vintage Photo ink.
- Adhere each layer with glue dots and secure all layers with a button sewn on in the middle.
- Add a foam adhesive square to th back of each floral and adhere to a tag.
- 6x6 365 Degrees Paper Pad by Pink Paislee
- Dream Big 365 Degrees Collection Paper by Pink Paislee
- Smooth Cream Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
- Cling Dots Remountable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Stripes Pattern Remontable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Ledger Remountable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Versamark Ink Pad by Hero Arts
- Shabby Shutters Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Dried Marigold Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Scattered Straw Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Barn Door Tim Holtz Distress ink by Ranger
- Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
- Zing! Clear Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Mini Paper Clips by Tim Holtz
- Accountrements by Tim Holtz
- Paper Girl Collction Vintage Buttons by The Girls Paperie
- Other Buttons (MM)
- Leaf Trinket Pins by Maya Road
- Silhouette Sd Digital Craft Cutting Machine
Silhouette Designs Used:
Have a great night!