I am super excited to be participating in the NSD Silhouette Blog Hop. So many fabulous Silhouette ideas by fabulous artists and designers. :)
I think it goes without saying (if you read my blog) that I am a Silhouette junkie. I love everything about the Silhouette. I use it for almost every single project I create. I rarely purchase letter stickers or alphabets of any kind anymore and I love how I can customize accents and embellishments to personally fit my style and project with the Silhouette. No more trying to fit a pre-made die cut or alphabet that just isn't the right size. So much versatility packed into one little machine. Makes me so very happy!
For my Silhouette project today I used 3 regular cut shapes: 2 banners and a title. I cut all the pieces from coordinating patterned papers and embellished with some gemstones and a fine tip pen:
- Cloudy Day/Sunny Day Dots Clothesline Paper by Little Yellow Bicyle
- Backyard/Backyard Ledger Clothesline Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Cora Chrysanthemum/Cora Stitched Clothesline Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Canary Damask/Canary Ledger Clothesline Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Blue Check/Dew Drops Clothesline Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Spring Mix/Cora Damask Clothesline Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Kraft Cardstock
- Fly A Kite Label Stickers by October Afternoon
- Black Precision Pen .01 by American Crafts
- Glossy Accents 2oz. by Ranger
- Mini Paper Clips by Tim Holtz
- Flutter Plastic Flowers by Making Memories
- Sea Mixed Accents by Hero Arts
- Blush Mixed Accents by Hero Arts
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
Just a little FYI:
Silhouette is having a sale on shapes (.75 per shape this week) and 10% off subscriptions as well as a "buy two get one free" on products in the store.
Next up on the Blog Hop: the amazing....Jen Gallacher!
Jen always has such beautiful, eye-pleasing and inspiring designs in all that she does. Plus, she is a wonderful person. :) So hop on over to her blog and see what eye candy she has in store today!
And if you are starting the hop here and want to catch it from the beginning, click HERE for the start of the hop!
Have a fabulous Thursday!