I am so, so sorry that the class was super late this month. I really appreciate everyone's patience.
Without further ado here is April's class on the Silhouette's Print & Cut feature:
You all know I am passionate about the Silhouette. The P&C feature is my favorite of the special features. I use it all the time.
All the embellishments (except for the buttons) on this page were created with the Silhouette. Love that.
The "one awesome dude" tab, phrase, "never enough" tag, clocks and tab are all Print & Cuts.
The circle border (out of black cardstock) is a regular cut Silhouette design.
The how to video has tips on resizing P&C images, changing the shape of cut lines (I changed the rounded corners on the phrase die cut to a square), using P&C images with regular cut images and making your own P&C's.
How To Video:
Silhouette shapes used:
- Hard Candy Sweet Life Collection Paper by KI Memories
- Etiquette Posh Collection Paper by KI Memories
- Gimme Sugar Sweet Life Collection Paper by KI Memories
- Blueberry 12x12 Double Dot Paper by Bo Bunny Press
- Black 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- White 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Red Vintage Sew On Buttons by Jenni Bowlin
- Other Buttons
- Silver Star Brad (Stampin' Up)
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Black 1/4 Inch Foam Adhesive by Herma
- Black 1/2 Inch Foam Adhesive by Herma
More posts with helpful Print & Cut info and ideas:
- For how to use P&C with regular paper (patterned paper, click HERE.
- Another video tutorial by me using Cosmo Cricket P&C shapes, click HERE.
- Christmas Advent Calendar using P&C shapes, click HERE.
- Halloween Decor Print & Cuts, HERE.
- Tips on P&C, HERE.
- Resizing your document for P&C by Kerri Bradford, HERE.
- Replacing a cutting line with a different shape (scroll down), HERE.
- Making your own P&C's by Kerri Bradford, HERE.
- P&C screen shots how to HERE.
Don't forget to stop by the Education Forum at Two Peas if you have any P&C questions. :)
Have a fabulous evening!