The layering papers are 8 1/2"x 11" sheets of paper that coordinate perfectly with the Hero Arts Folded Cards. They come in a wide range of colors and are solid on one side, white on the other. No texture, perfect for getting crisp, clean stamped images and the Silhouette cuts this paper like butter. Clean cut lines with only one pass of the blade. Perfection, in my book!
To purchase the layering papers, click HERE.
To purchase the folded cards, click HERE.
For the coordinating envelopes, click HERE.
And here's another graduation money card made using Hero Arts Layering Paper. It's the same Silhouette Design as I used on the other graduation card earlier this week. I figure, "why reinvent the wheel". The design and colors are completely different but the shape and use of star elements are the same.
And this star is one of my favorites. It's also from Stampin' Up and works perfectly with the coordinating SU star punch. That punch is another of my fav's. I just popped it up with some foam adhesive on an old vellum metal rim tag from MM.
And I love finishing off a card with a stamped phrase or greeting on the inside of the card:
- Azure Layering Paper by Hero Arts
- I Do 6x6 Paper Pad (Making Memories)
- A Little Somethin', Happy Grad, Hope Happens (Stampin' Up Stamp Sets)
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad (Stampin' Up)
- Black Memories Dye Ink Pad by Hero Arts
- Vellum Metal Rim Tag (Making Memories)
- Mini Brads
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Spiral Punch (Stampin' Up)
Silhouette Design Used:
One more graduation card down, three more to go!
Have a fab day!