Welcome to Stampin' Fun Friday!
This week I have a distressed hydrangea card to share with you. THIS hydrangea stamp from Hero Arts is one of my very favorites. It is gorgeous and stamps beautifully. Paired with distress inks and Copics, it really comes to life.
FYI: I apologize for the first minute or so of the video. My ceiling fan was on and I shut it off but it still has a bit of a strobe lighting effect. Not cool. And I am not sure why the video isn't as crisp on youtube as it appears in imovie. The quality is never as good but it seems particularly off today. :(
- Aubergine Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Iris Layering Papers by Hero Arts
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock (25 sheet pack) or Neenah Solar White Cardstock (Ream)
- Hydrangea Wood Mounted Stamp by Hero Arts
- Aged Print Frame Remountable Rubber Cling Stamp by Hero Arts
- Old Letter Writing Design Block by Hero Arts
- Tiny Tags Clear Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Dusty Concord Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Milled Lavender Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
- COPIC Sketch Markers: BV00 Mauve Shadow; BV04 Blueberry; YG95 Pale Olive; YG95 Spanish Olive; 0 Colorless Blender
- COPIC Spica Glitter Pen: Lilac
- Jump Ring
- Silk Ribbon
GIVE AWAY TIME!
To celebrate two of my favorite companies I have a little giveaway for you:
a Hero Arts Cling Stamp and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Just leave a comment on this post telling me where your favorite place to travel is (or where you dream of traveling to) by 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, May 31st for a chance to win. I will randomly choose a winner and announce it here on my blog on Tuesday, June 1st.
Have a fabulous weekend, my friends!