If you enjoyed yesterday's layout for My Little Shoebox, I have a similar one (at least in design) today.
I am really enjoying keeping up a yearly "in review" layout for each month. I love being able to look at one layout and see an overview of our family's life. I was inspired to start these in review layouts by the month titles created by Loni Stevens and available for purchase and download from the Silhouette Store. It's funny how one small thing (such as these cool outline titles) can inspire a whole collection or series of layouts/projects.
March and May's In Review layout will be shared soon here on my blog.
This is April's In Review layout. Very simple with lots of die cutting, patterned paper and lots and lots of tiny, tiny photos. I used spring-colored papers and themed embellishments to help convey the change of seasons from winter to spring.
(c) Two Peas in a Bucket
- Bits of Bella All Inclusive Paper by Bella Blvd
- Luau All Inclusive Collection Paper by Bella Blvd
- Ocean View All Inclusive Collection Paper by Bella Blvd
- Skippin Stones All Inclusive Collection Paper by Bella Blvd
- Kraft 12x12 Cardstock by Bazzill
- Black 12x12 AC Cardstock Pack by American Crafts
- Fly A Kite Word Stickers by October Afternoon
- Foliage Mixed Accents by Hero Arts
- Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool
- Scallop Sentiment Border Punch by Fiskars
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
Silhoeutte Designs Used:
Have a super day!