Happy, Happy 40th Birthday Laura!
I hope you (and anyone else who may be visiting today) enjoys this blog hop. I hope you have an amazing birthday, my friend!
If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, please see Lynn's Blog HERE.
- Die cut label using Ornamental die from Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
- Ink up Wildflowers stamp with Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Barn Door Distress Inks. Stamp on die cut label.
- Ink up Exotic Blooms stamp with same distress inks and stamp next to Wildflowers image.
- Ink Old Writing stamp with Wild Honey Distress Ink and stamp over label.
- Use Ink Blending Tool to add Wild Honey Distress Ink over entire image.
- Use Ink Blending Tool and Barn Door Distress Ink to add ink to the edges of label.
- Stamp greeting using Papertrey Ink Signature Greeting stamp and Memories Black Ink as shown.
- Ink up Graph Design Block stamp with Wild Honey Distress Ink and stamp on Daffodil Folded Card.
- Ink up Aged Print Frame with Wild Honey Distress Ink and stamp on card. Ink edges with Ink Blending Tool.
- Punch a small hole in the top and in the bottom of label. Thread ribbon through and wrap around card. Tie in a bow.
- Adhere label with foam adhesive.
- Add jewels.
- Daffodil Folded Cards by Hero Arts
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Wildflowers Wood Block Stamp by Hero Arts
- Aged Print Frame Remountable Rubber Stamp by Hero Arts
- Exotic Bloom Wood Block Stamp by Hero Arts
- Graph Design Block Wood Block Stamp by Hero Arts
- Old Writing Design Block Stamp by Hero Arts
- Signature Greetings by Papertrey Ink
- Black Memories Dye Ink Pad by Hero Arts
- Wild Honey Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Barn Door Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Worn Lipstick Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Sunshine Mixed Accents by Hero Arts
- Blush Mixed Accents by Hero Arts
- Foam Adhesive
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine by Sizzix
- Tim Holtz Ornamental Sizzix Movers & Shapers Die
Now, please hop on over to the talented Maggie Holmes Blog for another birthday wish for Laura!
Have a super weekend. :)