I am enjoying working with more sunny, bright and fun colors and products lately. I used masking to stamp the cloud background over the stamped animals. Easy and gives a fabulous finished result.
As promised, today's card set includes several of the products from Tuesday's What I'm Using this Week: Fiskars Stamp Press, Ranger Craft Sheet, Graphic Background Hero Arts Stamp, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Papertrey Ink Buttons and Ribbons, Fringe Scissors by Martha Stewart and COPIC Markers.
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 25 sheet pack or Ream
- Papertrey Ink Perfect Match Cardstock in Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf and Spring Moss
- Farm Fresh Clear Stamp Set by October Afternoon
- Graphic Background Wood Block Stamp by Hero Arts
- Clouds Wood Mounted Stamp by Hero Arts
- Wood Grain Pattern Woodmounted Stamp by Hero Arts
- Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink Pad by Tsukineko
- Black Memories Dye Ink Pad by Hero Arts
- Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Crushed Olive Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Scattered Straw Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Ink Blending Tool by Ranger
- 15x18 Non Stick Craft Sheet by Ranger
- Fiskars Stamp Press
- COPIC Sketch Markers: Egg Shell E50; Light Carmel E55; Dark Brown E47; Light Walnut E57; Pale Aqua BG000; Blush R20; Light Pink RV21; Begonia Pink RV14
- COPIC Glitter Pen: Clear; Blossom
- Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Poppy Ribbons by Papertrey Ink
- Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Poppy Buttons by Papertrey Ink
- Rustic Cream, Rustic Jute Twine by Papertrey Ink
- Corner Chomper Crop-a-dile
- Fringe Scissors by Martha Stewart
- Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz
- Googly Eyes (Hobby Lobby)
Have a fabulous weekend (Happy Independence Day to my USA friends)...
Thanks for stopping by!