*This is the first of 2 posts today. If you are looking for this week's From Start to Finish layout + video, click HERE.*
Today the Lawn Fawn Design Team is focusing on yet another new stamp set, Blissful Botanicals.
This stamp set has quickly become my go-to for all things floral. I am addicted to stamping, coloring and cutting out these leaves to use with florals of all kinds. I used them with die cut felt flowers on my card below and with Doodlebug button flowers on this month's Scrapbook Stamping layout HERE. If you are taking Jennifer McGuire & Kristina Werner's new Summer Card Camp Online class you will see another example showcasing these leaves. They are perfect for just about anything!
Speaking of Jennifer & Kristina's Summer Card Camp Class.... you will want to check back on Thursday the 16th...I will be giving away 3 spots for their class!!!
To create the card:
- Trim Papertrey Ink New Leaf cardstock to 4x5.25". Round top right corner with 1/2" corner rounder.
- Use Stampin' Up Garden Green ink to stamp Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals leaf border stamp on background, alternating directions with each stamping.
- Trim vellum to 1x4". Trim New Leaf cardstock to 3/4x4". Stamp greeting using Frost White Ink using LF Sophie's Sentiments. Adhere greeting strip to vellum. Layer over PTI Harvest Gold Topnotch Twill. Machine stitch to background. Fold over ribbon and secure in place with Tiny Attacher.
- Die cut flowers from PTI Pure Poppy, Royal Velvet and Harvest Gold Felt using My Favorite Things Upsy Daisy Die. Layer felt flowers and sew white button to the center of each. Adhere to card with glue dots.
- Stamp LF Blissful Botanicals leaves on Neenah white cardstock and color in with Copics. Cut out leaves, leaving a thin white border and tuck under felt flowers as shown, adhering with glue dots.
- Round top right corner of white card and adhere card base to notecard.
Check out the rest of the Lawn Fawn Design Team's samples using Blissful Botanicals HERE.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for 3 chances to win a spot in the upcoming Summer Card Camp Class!