It's time for another Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week showcasing the final three stamp sets from the last release.
Today the Design Team is sharing creative ideas for stamping with the Clear To See 4x3 stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
For my contribution today I wanted to go with a single layer card inspired by one of my all time favorite stampers, Maile Belles. Maile creates a lot of single layer cards that give the illusion of dimension with her flair for design. I love the look and wanted to give it a try!
Card How To:
- I trimmed an 8.5x11" sheet of Neenah Solar White Cardstock in half lengthwise and scored the 4.25x11" piece in half using the Martha Stewart Scoreboard.
- Starting at the bottom of the card, I stamped one of the LF Schoolhouse Backdrops stamps about three times using Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Ink.
- I stamped the greeting using LF Clear To See ("it's clear to see") and LF Just My Type Too ("...") and one pair of glasses from LF Clear To see using Memories Black Ink right above the background stamping.
- I finished the background stamping by stamping right above the glasses and greeting.
- Next, I took the single line stamp from LF Schoolhouse Backdrops and added a contrasting color to the double vertical line with SU Crushed Curry Ink.
- Then I stamped additional glasses from the LF Clear To See Stamp Set using SU Real Red Ink.
- To complete the card, I added googly eyes and gems to the glasses and wrapped Rustic Twine around the card and tied it in a bow.
- I finished the greeting on the inside of the card with LF Just My Type Too ("...") and LF Clear To See ("you're the one for me").
Inside of the card finished off with a greeting:
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
*available at Simon Says Stamp*
*available at Two Peas in a Bucket*
*available at Ellen Hutson & Papertrey Ink*
Stampin' Up Inks Used:
- Real Red, Crushed Curry & Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pads
Check out the Lawn Fawn Design Team's projects showcasing Clear To See HERE.