It's time to highlight the final stamp set for July's Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week and it's another adorable one, Critters On the Farm. Lawn Fawn's "Critters..." Stamp Sets are what drew me to Lawn Fawn stamps. I love how they are just begging to be colored in. I started out with Critters in the Burbs and Critters in the Sea and the collection of LF stamps rapidly expanded from there!
I thought it would be fun to create a little "border" of colored farm critters wishing a happy birthday on this simple card. I combined the Critters on the Farm Stamp Set with Sophie's Sentiments ("happy birthday") and On the Mend ("from all of us"). I absolutely love how easy it is to combine different greetings and elements from all of the Lawn Fawn stamp sets.
Card How To:
- Trim Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream cardstock to 5.5x11" and score in half.
- Emboss front of card with PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate. Round corners with 1/2" corner rounder.
- Stamp farm animals from Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color in with Copics (linked and shown below).
- Cut out critters and glue to the front of card as shown. Add googly eyes and Divine Twine.
- Die cut My Favorite Things Die-namics Clouds from PTI Vintage Cream Felt using the Big Shot. Adhere with glue dots. Embellish with punched cardstock heart and clear heart button (Stampin' Up).
- Die cut PTI Double Ended Banner Die from PTI Fine Linen Cardstock. Trim the banner ends from longer banner and cut shorter banner in half. Fold short banner ends and adhere long banner to create this longer banner.
- Stamp greeting with Stampin' Up Real Red and Soft Suede Inks using LF's Sophie's Sentiments and On the Mend. Secure banner with foam adhesive and embellish ends with gems.
- Finish card by stamping inside with LF Critters on the Farm and Sophie's Sentiments.
Inside of card:
Copic Markers Used to color farm animals:
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
*supplies available from Two Peas in a Bucket*
*supplies available from Simon Says Stamp*
*available from Papertrey Ink*
Stampin' Up Inks:
- Real Red and Soft Suede Classic Inks
Click HERE to see the Lawn Fawn Design Team's projects showcasing, Critters On the Farm.
Be sure to leave a comment on the Lawn Fawn Blog HERE for your chance to win this stamp set and HERE for a chance to win all three of the stamp sets featured this week!