From the moment I saw Kerri's This Everything Kit I knew I had to create some sort of decorative home decor frame with the beautiful quote included with the kit. It took me a few months but I finally have a beautiful framed piece for our home full of texture and color.
Decorative Frame How To:
- Sew 3x11" strips of text paper together using a 1/4" seam allowance to fill the 11x14" frame opening.
- Stamp the sewn together background using Stampin' Up Doily Stamps and Stampin' Up Inks.
- Die cut phrase (KB This Everything Kit) from SU Basic Gray Cardstock. Spritz with Studio Calico White Mister Huey Ink and let dry completely. Use spray adhesive to adhere to background as shown.
- Die cut layer words (included in kit) from colorful cardstock and add texture with embossing folders (PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate and Sizzix Folder linked below).
- Die cut flourish border (KB Borderlines #2 Kit) from PTI Smokey Shadow Cardstock. Adhere below phrase using spray adhesive.
- Die cut flowers (KB This & That: Family & This & That: Spring Kits) from SU cardstocks. Crinkle flowers into small balls and carefully unroll. This gives the flowers lots of texture.
- Layer several flowers together and adhere to background with SU Vintage Brads.
- Use spray adhesive to adhere entire piece to frame backing (adds stability to piece), remove glass from frame and replace backing in frame.
- Proudly display in your home!
Supplies for Everything Frame:
Don't forget to leave a comment HERE on this blog post for a chance to win this:
There's still a little time to leave a comment on THIS blog post for this:
Kerri has a new die cut kit available today for all you football fans or moms/wives/sisters or football fans or players. LOVE it!
You can purchase this kit HERE.