Today the Lawn Fawn Design Team is sharing projects using the brand new Happy Haunting Stamp Set.
I love creating Halloween projects and the super cute images in the new Happy Haunting Stamp Set are perfect for creating scary scenes!
I decided to go with a kraft/purple/white color scheme instead of the more traditional orange/black. I love the elegant feel compared with the whimsical stamped images.
Card How To:
- Round the corners of kraft card using 1/2" corner rounder.
- Trim Stampin' Up Concord Crush Cardstock to 4 x 5.25" and dry emboss with Sizzix Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Round corners with 1/2" corner rounder.
- Die cut SU Top Note Label from kraft cardstock.
- Stamp phrase from LF Happy Haunting Stamp Set over the die cut label for a "text background" using Colorbox Frost White Ink. Lightly rub Frost White Ink around edges to soften the background.
- Stamp house, tree and moon with bat onto Neenah Solar White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color in with Copics and Glitter Copic Markers, cut out and assemble on label as shown.
- Stamp ghosts onto vellum using StazOn Stone Gray Ink and cut out. Add googly eyes and adhere to card with adhesive hidden behind eyes.
- Layer SU Concord Crush ribbon to card as shown. Stamp greeting on vellum strip and layer over ribbon. Secure ribbon with Tiny Attacher and embellish with button tied with Divine Twine.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Click HERE to see the Lawn Fawn Design Team's projects showcasing, Happy Haunting.