So very excited to be sharing a card created showcasing Lawn Fawn's new Many Thanks Stamp Set during August's Inspiration Week! This brand new stamp set is chalk full of "thank"ful greetings perfect for any gratitude/thank you card.
I went with a very simple stamped image surrounded by lots of punched and die cut hearts that reinforce the "theme" of the greeting.
Card How To:
- Emboss Stampin' Up Pool Party cardstock card front with Papertrey Ink Giga Guidelines 1 Impression Plate. Round corners of card with 1/4" corner rounder.
- Die cut My Favorite Things Die-namics High Tea Party Doily from PTI Rustic White Cardstock. Adhere to card base off the right side. Trim excess.
- Die cut 2 My Favorite Things Die-namics 1/4" Rosette Die from SU Peach Parfait Cardstock. Adhere one die cut to the other and accordian fold. Secure other end to make rosette. Secure with glue dot to center of doily as shown.
- Stamp Lawn Fawn Many Thanks heart greeting on PTI Rustic Cream cardstock using Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party SU Inks. Trim into strips and layer to create colorful greeting. Cut around heart and adhere to center of rosette.
- Die cut and punch remaining hearts and adhere to card as shown. Embellish with Doodlebug gemstones.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Click HERE to see the Lawn Fawn Design Team's projects showcasing, Many Thanks.
Be sure to leave a comment on the Lawn Fawn Blog HERE for your chance to win this stamp set and HERE for a chance to win all nine of the new Fall/Winter Series stamp sets!
*REMINDERS/INFO for Upcoming Events/Classes*
Click HERE (or on the cute little elephant logo in the left sidebar) to read all about the event and to sign up now!
***I have created all new, never before seen stamped layouts for this class. How to videos will feature lots of samples.***
If you sign up between now and August 31st, you can save $3 off the registration fee.
At this price it makes it less than $2 per video!!!