I am finally getting a chance to post my last Copic colored card from the October 2011 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. This one features some Papertrey Ink stamped and colored hot air balloons and a Copic air-brushed cloud background. Super simple.
To create this card:
- Trim Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow to 4.25x11" and score in half.
- Trim Neenah Solar White cardstock to 3.75x5".
- Die cut PTI Clouds from Masking Paper. Adhere masking clouds to Neenah paper and using Copic Air Brushing system apply color around the clouds. Keep moving the dies and overlapping the airbrushing until the entire surface is covered.
- Stamp greeting on vellum strip and staple in place using Tiny Attacher.
- Wrap Divine Twine around airbrushed piece and tie in a bow. Slide under vellum and secure to card base with adhesive.
- Die cut hot air balloons from PTI Up Up & Away Stamp Set and stamp with coordinating stamps using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color in with Copics and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Click the links below to view the other cards I created for the article:
ELLA PUBLISHING BOOT CAMP 2011
Just a reminder that the price of Boot Camp goes up from $30 to $33 on Sept. 1st. Register now for $3 off plus use the coupon code SALUTE to save an additional $2 for a total of $5 off the registration price!
Click the banner for additional details and to sign up NOW!
I'm giving a spot away in the class. Click HERE to leave a comment for a chance to win!