Here is my third and final card showcasing Paper Smooches stamps for the week. And, as promised, I have a little giveaway. Read on to find out more...
I have been creating more an more single layer (or close to single layer cards) here lately. They are easier to mail and with a few simple additions of glitter glue/pen or glossy accents you can dress them up without adding any bulk.
Card How To:
- Stamp card front with Hero Arts Scattered Dots background stamp using Stampin' Up Sahara Sand ink. Color in dots with white Uniball Pen. Add Glossy Accents over each dot. Let dry.
- Stamp scooter on card using black ink. Stamp flag and greeting as well.
- Stamp scooter and flag on Neenah White Cardstock. Color in with Copics and cut out. Add detail with star stamp. Adhere to card as shown.
- Round corners of card with Corner Chomper.
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Paper Smooches ***GIVEAWAY***
Now for the fun part! Kim at Paper Smooches is offering up a stamp set for one of my lucky blog readers. Leave a comment on this blog post for a chance to win the Paper Smooches stamp set of your choice. Click HERE or HERE to see all the Paper Smooches Stamps. Leave your comment by Wednesday, November 9th, 2011, 12:00 p.m. CST.
This giveaway is now closed.
Don't forget about these other giveaways and deals:
- Leave a comment HERE for a chance to win Jane's Doodles Vintage Christmas stamp set.
- Leave a comment on THIS blog post for a chance to win free registration to Kelly Purkey's new SketchPad Class.
- Remember you can get THIS new eBook at Ella Publishing at a discounted price until November 7th.
- If you weren't able to attend The Spawn of True Scrap live but would like to take part now, you can purchase the event and watch, listen and learn at your leisure. Click HERE to learn more. And if you do purchase the event through my link I will send you a link to my exclusive bonus class, Confessions of a B Side Scrapper. An additional 30-45 minute video, pdf handout and more! Click HERE to read all about it.
- If you like journaling based classes, check out Lain Ehmann's new Your Story Matters class. The premise of this class is capturing those stories from our loved ones before they aren't able to tell them anymore. I love that. Read all about it HERE. Good, good stuff.