A couple of weeks ago I shared a layout I created for my Christmas Cards from Friends & Family album (you can see it HERE). I received several questions asking how I scrap the Christmas cards that I mail out. I scrapbook all of these cards separately and store them in their own album. (I'll share that album at a later date when I have more of these layouts scrapped. Unlike my other album I am very behind on this one!).
Here's a layout showcasing our 2002 family card. Wow, is it old! Love getting these memories scrapped and put in albums!
For the title I cut a whole bunch of images using Kerri Bradford's digital die cutting kits and layered them for a fun look that adds lots of texture and interest to the page.
I always like to add the date to my pages and for this design I incorporated the date as an embellishment by die cutting the month and year really large. This is a fun way to not only add detail to the page but make sure you get important dates on their as well!
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
- Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes Stickers
- October Afternoon Sasparilla Patterned Paper
Previous Scrap It Weekly 2012 Videos (full listing):
- Week 1: Every Picture Tells A Story layout
- Week 2: Bring on the Love layout
- Week 3: U R Three layout
- Week 4: I Completely Adore You layout
- Week 5: Christmas Card Photos From Friends & Family 2011
- Week 6: Seriously Sweet layout