Sorry this is late....
If you are wondering what happened as you hopped along...what happened was.... I *thought* I had scheduled this to go up last night but instead I scheduled it for the wrong day! Sorry friends! Happy Monday!
Welcome to the September Studio AE Blog Hop!
This month's stamp set is Celebrate Fall by Ali Edwards.
*Normally this is where I'd share a project showcasing this month's stamp set but due to a little glitch at TT I won't have my stamp set until tomorrow. Oops! Please stay tuned and check back Wednesday this week for my project using this stamp set.*
Now, just because I can't yet share a project with this month's amazing stamps doesn't mean I will leave you high and dry!
Because we are celebrating the 2 year anniversary of Studio AE all week long on the TT Blog HERE, I decided to break out some of my favorite Studio AE stamp sets and create a new layout for you! :)
Before I share my page, I thought it might be fun to take a look back through memory lane at the layouts I've created over the past 2 years for the Studio AE Blog Hops (and even a layout or 2 before we started the monthly blog hops!)....
(click on the photos to see the original blog post)
I thought it would be fun to combine several of the more recent stamp sets on this page of my daughter a few years ago, swinging in the backyard.
I love how well all of Ali's stamps coordinate with each other. They don't have to come from the same stamp set to be able to be used next to each other. You can get so much more mileage from you investment that way!
I kept with a fairly "neutral-ish" color scheme for the majority of the page design, using colors in aquas, lime greens, grays, brown and white. I added a pop of color with the stamped "love this" circle and also the phrase stamp in the title.
I used stamps from the following Studio AE stamp sets (all linked in the supplies below):
- August 2012 Studio AE Love This Memory Stamp Set (circle "love this")
- July 2012 Studio AE Summer Rocks (phrase stamped on background)
- June 2012 Studio AE Life Right Now ("this photo is so very you")
- May 2012 Studio AE Simple Joy ("welcoming the beautiful simplicity...")
SUPPLIES (click on photos for links):
Other Supplies (SC exclusives, products from my stash or older/discontinued product):
- Tim & Beck for Studio Calico (white w/ gray dots)
- Numero by Studio Calico (aqua stripe)
- Green Washi Tape (unknown)
- Gray Dot Washi Tape by Sweet Bella
- cardstock (light gray, white, teal, lime green)
- notebook edge punch
Past Studio AE Stamp Sets available for individual purchase at 2Peas:
Past Studio AE Stamp Sets available for individual purchase at Simon Says Stamp:
Please be sure to check out all the projects showcasing this month's stamp set in today's blog hop:
- Wendy Morris, our Studio AE guest for September
- Nichol Magouirk <-------- you're here!
From all the comments made during the hop, we’ll draw at random for two prizes.
- One person will receive the Months by Ali Edwards stamp set.
- Another will win the Days of the Week by Ali Edwards stamp set.
Be sure to hit the Technique Tuesday blog and comment there, too. In honor of this month’s blog hop and the two-year anniversary of Studio AE, Technique Tuesday is giving away a prize package of 12 sets of Story Cards (value $60)!
The winners will be announced on the TT blog on the 13th.