Is it really the 10th of the month already?!!!
Welcome to this month's Studio AE Blog Hop featuring the December Stamp Set, My Life by Ali Edwards.
This month's stamp set is full of wonderful phrases for documenting life's journeys and telling your stories.
If you are a follower of my blog you may know that I fell just a wee bit off the Project Life wagon several months and months ago.
I am happy to report that with this stamp set and this blog post that I am back on the right track and working hard at getting caught up!
First, a look at the journaling cards I stamped using this month's Studio AE Stamp Set, My Life:
I used Becky Higgins 3x4 white journaling cards for the base of my design, then I stamped Ali's "This Life" journaling block stamp (linked below) using Stampin' Up's Sahara Sand Ink. I added stamped phrases using this month's Studio AE Stamp Set, "My Life" and added the days of the week with Ali's "Days of the Week" Stamp Set.
I meant to photograph these without any journaling just to show the before and after but I, er, got excited about getting my memories recorded and so Thursday's card is all finished with the date stamped and everything. Oops!
- I will be working backwards, starting with the most recent PL page spreads.
- I will be using mostly stamping, minimal layers and other embellishments. This will make the process quicker.
- I'm only going to concentrate on ONE week at a time. Break it down into smaller pieces as to not overwhelm myself further with just how far behind I really am! ;)
PROJECT LIFE 2012 | Week 49 Linked Supplies:
- Studio Calico Adventure Stamp Set ("week", "documented")
- Stampin' Up Sahara Sand Ink
- Stampin' Up Midnight Muse Ink
- Stampin' Up Gumball Green Ink
PROJECT LIFE 2012 | FULL LISTING
- Title Page
- Getting Started. December 25-31, 2011
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
- Week Four
- Week Five
- Week Six
- Week Seven
- Week Eight
- Week Nine
- Week Ten
- Week Eleven
- Week Twelve
- Week Thirteen
- Week Fourteen
- Week Fifteen
- Week Sixteen
Project Life is a memory keeping system by Becky Higgins. Click HERE to learn how you can start recording your family memories with Project Life.
Be sure to check the blogs of all taking part in the Blog Hop today:
We’ll pick one person from all the comments made during the hop to win a $25 gift certificate to TechniqueTuesday.com.
Tune into the Technique Tuesday blog on Dec.13th to see if you are one of the lucky winners.