Welcome to Day 2 of the Lawn Fawn August Inspiration Week!
Today the Design Team is featuring the brand new Into the Woods Collection and it is FABulous!
I chose to create a Project Life page spread for my project. I'm still working on finishing up 2012 PL layouts and this collection worked beautifully for a fall-themed week from last October!
Besides the awesome Into the Woods Papers and Embellishments I also incorporated lots of new and older Lawn Fawn stamps and dies into my page. :)
I used Quinn's ABC's for my title (colored in with Copics) and the little birdie and "hello" from A Birdie Told Me for my title card. I left the two 3x4 cards "attached" (I didn't cut these 2 apart) so that they would completely fill the 4x6 pocket on this page. The smiley face is from A Birdie Told Me and the "a picture...." phrase is from Say Cheese Too.
I used several thought bubbles from A Birdie Told Me throughout the page spread. I love them.
I love how using LF stamps throughout the PL spread create a consistent look that is so pleasing to the eye!
PROJECT LIFE 2012 | FULL LISTING
- Title Page
- Getting Started. December 25-31, 2011
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
- Week Four
- Week Five
- Week Six
- Week Seven
- Week Eight
- Week Nine
- Week Ten
- Week Eleven
- Week Twelve
- Week Thirteen
- Week Fourteen
- Week Fifteen
- Week Sixteen
- Week Seventeen
- Week Eighteen
- Week Nineteen
- Week Twenty
- Week Forty-Eight
- Week Forty-Nine
- Stampin' Up Island Indigo Ink
- Stampin' Up Pool Party Ink
- Stampin' Up Pear Pizazz Ink
- Stamipn' Up Calypso Coral Ink
- Lawn Fawn Critters in Costume (August Inspiration Week Day 1 Project)
- Be sure to check out all the projects the design team has created using Into The Woods Paper Collection over on the Lawn Fawn Blog HERE and come back tomorrow for more LF August Inspiration Week!