Today the Lawn Fawn Design Team is featuring the awesome new stamp set, Our Friendship Grows.
Seeing how I live in the Sunflower State and all....this is one of my favorites from the latest release!
For my card here I chose to tuck my dimensional sunflowers into the jar from the Summertime Charm Stamp Set because.... I'm addicted to jar stamps, jar dies and pretty much anything jar related! ;)
I used 6x6 patterned paper from both Into the Woods and Peace Love Joy to create the background of my card. Then I die cut the sunflowers, smaller heart and leaves using the Our Friendship Grows Lawn Cuts and colored in the flowers with Copics. Then I stamped and colored the sunflowers again and colored them with Copics and cut them out right on the stamped line. I layered these on top of the die cut sunflowers using foam adhesive. I stamped the flowers again and colored and cut out the flower centers before popping them up with foam adhesive. I added detailing with the Sakura White Opaque Pen and then added Glossy Accents to the flower centers and added Doodlebug gems.
I die stamped and die cut the jar and larger heart using the Summertime Charm Lawn Cuts Set. I colored in the jar with Copics and cut a slit in the jar top with a craft knife.
I cut a couple thin strips of patterned paper and used them for flower stemsand tucked them "in" the jar and wrapped the Gold Sparkle Cord Trimmings around the top of the jar.
I punched teeny, tiny holes in the hearts and "hung" them from the twine using string.
With everything going on on the card front, plus the substantial size of the flowers/vase I decided not to try and fit a greeting on the front and instead added a simple stamped "thank you" to the inside of my card.
The front of the card is trimmed so that the decorative paper strips show when the card is closed.
- Lawn Fawn Critters in Costume (August Inspiration Week Day 1 Project - 3D Haunted Manor Decor)
- Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Paper Collection (August Inspiration Week Day 2 Project - Project Life layout)
- Lawn Fawn Happy Feast Chalkboard Card (August Inspiration Week Day 3 Project)
- Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Stamp Set (August Inspiration Week Day 4 Project - Flip Its Card)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves Dies & Woodgrain Backdrops (August Inspiration Week Day 5 - Fall Home Decor Frame and card)
- Be sure to check out all the projects the design team has created using Stitched Leaves Lawn Cuts and Woodgrain Backdrops Stamp Set over on the Lawn Fawn Blog HERE and come back tomorrow for more LF August Inspiration Week!