Welcome to Day 5 of the Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week!
One of my favorite parts gift wrapping is adding decorative bows and pretty tags to the packages. I'm a sucker for cutely packaged stationary and gift wrapping items and I thought what better way to showcase a set of gift tags then by creating a packaged set! This would make a great gift or if you can't bear to part with it, use if for yourself! All your ribbons and tags in one convenient place!
I created my gift box by die cutting the Peace Joy Love 12x12 papers on the Silhouette Cameo using these shapes from the Silhouette Online Store (Stationary Card Box 1 of 2: Design ID #29270 and Stationary Card Box 2 of 2: Design ID #29316). I used a sheet of Crystal Clear Plastic cut down to size and glued to the inside of my box for the clear window on the box lid.
I wrapped a pretty red ribbon around the box and glued it in place, then used a circle punch to punch the "Be Merry" element from the LF patterned paper and adhered it where the two ends of the ribbon meet. It slides on and off the box easily!
Inside the box, I used a paper shredder to shred some kraft paper to use as "filler" and then I used ribbons and trims from my stash and looped them and secured them with kraft cardstock stapled together for a pretty presentation!
I die cut some vellum envelopes using the Simon Says Stamp Tiny Coin Envelope and Simon Says Stamp Gift Card Envelope die. I placed some LF sequins in the small envelopes (perfect to add to the tags if you want to dress them up a bit!) and placed all the smaller tags (cut from the Peace Joy Love 6x6 Paper Pad) in the larger envelope. The envelopes provide not only a place to tuck those smaller items but allow for a pretty presentation too!
Here's a look at all the tags. Somme were simply cut from patterned paper, some were and stamped and embossed and some I stamped with colorful inks. I added some subtle glitter with the Sakura Clear Glitter Pen on some of the tags as well.
- Stampin' Up Pool Party Classic Ink
- Stampin' Up Real Red Classic Ink
- Stampin' Up Gumball Green Classic Ink
- Stampin' Up Stamp'n Write Markers: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
- Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon
- Sweet Memories Layout featuring Peace Joy Love Paper Collection
- Project Life Boxed Gift Set featuring the Stitched Journaling Card Die
- Lawn Fawn Trim the Tree Gift Card Holder Boxed Gift
- Rustic Christmas Card with Gold Embossing featuring the Peace Joy Love Stamp Set
Please check out all the Design Team's projects featuring the HERE.
* * * GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCED * * *
After seeing your great work, I think I *need* this card kit! LOL!!
I've emailed you Cheryl!
* * * * * * * *
I'll be back tomorrow with another new card featuring the Simon Says Stamp October 2013 Card Kit. See you then!