***I have two blog posts today! Click HERE for the Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's Card & blog post!***
I've got another new project today, a layout featuring the new Mama Elephant Remember December Stamp Set! This stamp set works great for Project Life or pocket scrapbooking but I wanted to showcase how easily it can be used for traditional scrapping as well!
I like to scrapbook our annual Christmas Card (photo) that we send every year and this is the page that's going in our album for 2008.
Remember December is the perfect stamp set for creating Project Life style stamped journaling cards but you can also stamp all kinds of other projects as well! I wanted to showcase how you can stamp one-of-a-kind custom made-to-match journaling spots for your scrapbook page layouts. I incorporated lots of colorful stamping and stamped imaged from the ME Bling and We Click Stamp Sets to round out my design!
- October Afternoon Make It Merry Make A Star 12x12 Paper
- October Afternoon Make It Merry Make A Wreath 12x12 Paper
- Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas Winter Green/Icicle Blue
- Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas Candy Cane Red/Peppermint Pink
- October Afternoon Make It Merry Shape Stickers
- October Afternoon Make It Merry Word Stickers
- October Afternoon Make It Merry Sew Fun Banners
- Making Memories Christmas Phrase Stickers
- Stampin' Up Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
- Mama Elephant Mojito Ink Pad
- Mama Elephant Apple Ink Pad
- Mama Elephant Hazel Ink Pad
- Mama Elephant Remember December Stamp Set
Please be sure to check out all the Design Team's projects featuring Remember December on the ME Blog HERE!