Happy Friday everyone!
I'm popping in here today to talk a little bit about digital scrapping.
I know, I know... you guys are probably saying, "What?!!!" Nichol doesn't do digi scrapping!
But I'm here to tell you that even though I use physical products on my pages, there are elements on just about every page I create that were created digitally!
I love photo templates and I put those together in Photoshop.
I love adding digital overlays and text to my photo (or photo collages!):
I used the stroke tool in Photoshop to create the border around my photo and then added the text using Kerri Bradford Studio Shapes! Many of Kerri's designs work for both die cutting or digi scrapping!
p.s. If you want to see that amazing "Jingle All the Way" title in die cutting action, check back next week!
Digital Scrapbooking Day isn't just for digi experts!
In fact, there are more beginning digital scrapbookers than there are super ninja digi scrappers. But somehow most of the festivities seem focused on the ninjas. This is annoying! So Lain decided to do something about it and has put together a great package for those of us who would like to learn a little more about working digitally.
This DSD, we're celebrating digital scrapbooking for BEGINNERS.
From photo books to templates, from quick pages to artsy effects, we've got you covered! These offerings include:
- Quick and Easy Digital Pages - video class with Renee Pearson
- Creating Digital Templates for Photo Printing - video class with Paula Gilarde
- Artsy Effects for Hybrid Pages - video class with Anna Aspnes
- Blending Secrets: Seamless Digital Blending - video class with Tiffany Tillman
- All About Actions: Photoshop Actions for Beginners - video class with Jessica Sprague
- Quick and Easy Holiday Cards - video scrapinar with Traci Reed
- Photobook Perfection - video scrapinar with Melissa Shanhun
- Try Hybrid: Go-To Digital Techniques for Paper Scrapbookers - video class with Jennifer Wilson
The total value of these classes is over $100... but in celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day, the whole package can be yours for only $49!
Click HERE to hear more about what you'll receive... and a special bonus!
And I thought I'd share one more quick photo overlay I created with a Halloween Freebie from KBS. This will be perfect to just print out and stick in my Project Life Ablum!
You can pick up the Freebie HERE.
I'm going to share a few more digital ideas tomorrow, so we'll see you then. Don't forget to check out the great offer from Lain HERE and learn tips and tricks from some amazing Digital gurus!
Have a great weekend!