*This is 1 of 2 blog posts today. If you're looking for the Lawn Fawn + Thermoweb layout, click HERE.*
Today I have a new card share featuring the brand new Mama Elephant Inline Letters Stamp Set.
I wanted to create a more masculine, graphic feeling card so I stamped the background using a border stamp from the ME Trifecta Stamp Set and filling in parts of the design with the smaller coordinating stamp. Then I stamped the smaller greeting from the ME Say What Stamp Set using black ink.
I die cut the word "thanks" using the ME Inline Letters Die Cuts and stamped them with ME inks before applying a thin layer of glossy accents to make them slightly dimensional.
- Mama Elephant Inline Letters Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Smoke Ink
- Mama Elephant Apple Ink
- Mama Elephant Mojito Ink
- Mama Elephant Orangeade Ink
- Mama Elephant Ocean Ink
- Four Seasons Project Life Stamped 3x4 Cards
- Fair Feathers Set of 10 Stamped Greeting Cards (perfect for holiday gift giving!)
- Fair Feathers Feeling Tickled Stamped Card
Be sure to check out all the ME Design Team's projects featuring Inline Letters HERE.