Today I'm excited to be sharing a new scrapbook layout featuring Relative Banners by Ali Edwards, the Studio AE stamp set for November!
You might remember last month's layout HERE where I showcased the cards we receive from friends and family and today I have a layout for our family's album featuring our own holiday photo card for 2012.
I used the words "brothers", "and" and "sister" from this month's Studio AE stamp set on my layout. I stamped and embossed them on the die cut thought bubble using white embossing powder to really make them stand out. I added additional stamping from Ali's 25 Moments and December Daily Stamp Sets (linked below).
I used an assortment of small embellishments, mostly stars to adorn the background.
But this is a post about stamping, right?!!!
So I had to include a bit more stamping into my page design! I stamped the flair designs from Ali's Fun Flair and Joy Flair Stamp Sets onto smooth white cardstock using an assortment of inks that matched my background paper, punched them out with a 3/4" circle punch and added them to the background of my page! I love the subtle, yet perfect effect this gives my page!
- Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Ink
- Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush Ink
- Stampin' Up Crushed Curry Ink
- Stampin' Up Garden Green Ink
- 3/4" circle punch
- Studio Calico White Stars
- Studio Calico Star Sequins
- enamel dots
- Freckled Fawn Glitter Stars
- 2000 Christmas Card Layout (Inkcredible Seasons & Decor Class...coming soon)
- 2001 Christmas Card Layout (True Scrap 5 Class...coming soon)
- 2002 Christmas Card Layout
- 2008 Christmas Card Layout
- 2009 Christmas Card Layout
- 2011 Christmas Card Layout (KBS layout...coming soon)
- 2012 Christmas Card Layout
Be sure to check the blogs of all taking part in the Blog Hop today:
We are going to give away one $25 gift certificate to someone who comments during the hop. To be eligible to win, all you need to do is comment on any of our blog posts! The lucky winner announced on the 15th on the Technique Tuesday blog.
Thanks for stopping by!