A couple of weeks ago I needed quick birthday invitations for my youngest son and I was able to create a bunch of these in about an hour. They are easy to mail (being that they are a single sheet of paper) but they are still bright and fun and could easily be replicated for any birthday or shower, etc.
The balloons are all from the Mama Elephant Party Kit Stamp Set (these are the perfect balloons and one of my most favorite stamp sets!). I love overlapping the stamping for a more realistic balloon effect and the bright colors make the invite.
Everything from the balloons to all the text is stamped! By using stamps from my stash I was able to create fully customized invites that have that "professional" look to them. Love that.Love that.
- Stampin' Up Peach Parfait Ink
- Stampin' Up Poppy Parade Ink
- Stampin Up Crumb Cake Ink
- Stampin' Up Pacific Point Ink
- Stampin' Up Basic Gray Ink
- Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana Ink
- Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight Ink
- Papertrey Ink By Invitation Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant *exclusive* Party Kit Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp now has the Mama Elephant Inks in stock! I highly recommend these inks. They stamp like a dream and the colors are so rich and vibrant!!!
Simon also has the October ME craft dies and Party Kit stamp set in stock:
Here are links of the projects I've created with these products!
- Four Seasons Project Life Stamped 3x4 Cards
- Fair Feathers Set of 10 Stamped Greeting Cards (perfect for holiday gift giving!)
- Fair Feathers Feeling Tickled Stamped Card
- Inline Letters Thanks Card
- Remember December hanging ornaments Card
- Winter Wonderland Card
- Chalkboard Style Card featuring Merry Greetings
- Party Kit Happy Birthday Card