*This is 1 of 2 posts today. For the Mama Elephant Splendid blog post, please click HERE.*
Welcome to the final day of project shares for Lawn Fawn's May Inspiration Week!
Today the LF Design Team is showcasing the "sister" to my favorite Scipty Hello Lawn Cuts Die, Scripty Thanks Lawn Cuts die! I just love the look of scripty style dies and the big, bold greeting they add to a card.
I used the Large Stitched Journaling Card Lawn Cuts die to add that stitched border along the left side of the inlay pieces. The thought bubble is also from that same Large Stitched Journaling Card Lawn Cuts set. I used the three smallest heart dies from the Heart Lawn Cuts die set as well.
(Click SSS = to purchase from Simon Says Stamp, EH = to purchase from Ellen Hutson, MFT = to purchase from My Favorite Things, SB.COM = to purchase from scrapbook.com, AZ = to purchase from Amazon)
Lawn Fawn Summer 2014 Release stamp sets and coordinating dies:
Lawn Fawn Summer 2014 Release stand alone dies:
New dies to coordinate with older Lawn Fawn stamp sets:
More projects from the Summer Lawn Fawn release:
- Love You S'more Card feat. Lawn Fawn Love You S'more Stamps and Lawn Cuts Dies (video)
- Hello Little Prince Card feat. Lawn Fawn Hello Baby Stamps
- Gift Card Set feat. Lawn Fawn Chit Chat, Fawndamentals Notecards and Louie's ABC's & 123's (video)
- Sorry I Was Crabby Card feat. Lawn Fawn Life Is Good Stamps and Lawn Cuts Dies (video)
- Felt banner home decor and Felt Die Cuts Card feat. Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners Lawn Cuts and Louie's ABC's and 123's Lawn Cuts
Check out all the Design Team projects featuring the Scripty Thanks Lawn Cuts die on the Lawn Fawn Blog HERE.