*** NOTE TO BUYERS *** If the link below the photo does not take you to Paypal, it means the item(s) has sold and I haven't removed it yet from my blog. Please DO NOT send money directly to my email address. Only use the Paypal payment button below each lot. Thank you!
Happy Saturday crafty friends!
Many, many of the stamps and dies have never been used. Some only 1-2 times. These are like new items. I will be grouping like products together (i.e. stamps and coordinating dies or punches and in some instances several stamp sets that coordinate with a particular die or punch). Some of the punches are the new fold flat style and some are the older style. It is what it is. What you get is what is pictured. :) All stamp sets are wood mounted and come in a case.
*NOTE* For subscribers of my blog where the posts are automatically delivered to your email, it is important to note that the emails are delivered many times hours after the post actually goes live. I believe that my emails go out between 7-9 p.m. CST and my blog posts go "live" usually first thing in the mornings. The sale posts go up at 7:01 a.m. CST. Hope this clears up any confusion.
The fine print.
- USA shipping ONLY.
- Paypal Payments ONLY
- Once the item/lot has been sold it will disappear from this post forever. I do this because I have received emails from people who are reading posts from 1-2 years ago and want to buy stuff that is long gone. ;) I do have to remove these manually, this isn't an automated ordering system or an online store.
- It is first come, first served. Whoever clicks the Paypal button first and sends payment through gets the item.
- I will ship the first class postage lots for FREE. If the weight dictates that I can't send the lot first class, it will be shipped Priority Mail and the shipping will be included in the price of the lot.
- I will mail purchases the next business morning after payment is received. You pay today, I ship first thing tomorrow (or the first business day after payment is received).
- Please note that while some items are brand new and have never been used, they are still considered "used". These are things cleaned out from my personal craft stash. All items are "as is". No returns.