Welcome to the 2nd Anniversary Mama Elephant Stampede Blog Hop!
You should be arriving here from the absolutely amazing Kathy Racoosin's Blog.
For my card share today I'm using the Arctic Penguins Stamp Set and coordinating Arctic Penguins Creative Cuts dies along with the Jolly and Merry Stamp Set. The two stamps sets coordinate perfectly together!
I created a snowy ice skating winter scene complete with a frozen lake made with the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts dies and some creative layering of the die cut papers to make the frozen "water".
I stamped the penguins, blocks of ice and accessories with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored in the images with Copic Markers (the individual colors are listed and linked below in the supplies). I die cut all the images with the coordinating Arctic Penguins Creative Cuts dies.
I colored the ice and the black sketchy part of the penguins with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Marker and then added a thin layer of Glossy Accents to all the floating "ice". I love how the Glossy Accents really makes the ice pop!
To see how I put this card together from start to finish, watch out the video below or view on youtube HERE:
There's a great shopping sale in the ME Store! Click the images below to shop at ME or SSS:
* There will be a 10% discount code active for the 3 day blog hop (HAPPY2ME)
* Purchases over $100 will receive the HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set free.
* Purchases over $150 will receive the HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set and HAPPY SCRIPT die free.
- Mama Elephant is giving away THREE $25 gift certificates each day of the Stampede, 9 winners total.
- Exclusive prize giveaways on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, 3 winners total.
- Winners will be chosen and announced by Mama Elephant on Monday, October 20th on the Mama Elephant blog.
Your next stop on the Blog Hop Stampede is the incredible Jennifer McGuire!