Today the Mama Elephant Design Team is showcasing the brand new Block Party Letters Stamp Set. I created an easy stamped tag perfect for adding to gift packages this coming holiday season!
I die cut a tag using the Tags A Lot Creative Cuts die collection from some smooth white cardstock. I cut another tag from Schoolhouse Red Cardstock and the hole reinforcement from some silver foil paper.
I stamped the word "joy" with the alphabet stamps from the Block Party Letters Stamp Set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped the decorative string of ornaments and rest of the greeting using the new Alpine Carolers Stamp Set. I colored in the letters and ornaments using Copic Markers (the individual marker colors are listed and linked below in supplies).
I adhered the two die cut tags back to back (the red tag covers up the not-so-pretty back of the white tag and adds a fun pop of color! I adhered the silver hole reinforcement die cut and threaded some Pretty Pink Posh red twine through the hole.
Click SSS = to purchase from Simon Says Stamp, EH = to purchase from Ellen Hutson, ME = to purchase from Mama Elephant, AZ = to purchase from Amazon)
Shop for everything from the October Mama Elephant Release by clicking the links below:
(Mama Elephant shoppers: Purchases over $150 will receive the HAPPY EVERYTHING stamp set and HAPPY SCRIPT die free. Promotion ends 11/5/2014 11:59PM EST)
More projects featuring the Mama Elephant October 2014 Release:
- "Season's Greetings" One Layer Card feat. Season's Greetings (video)
- "The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer..." feat. Alpine Carolers (video)
- "Let It Snow" Card feat. Boutique Borders Stamp Set (video)
- "Merry & Bright" Card feat. Peace On Earth (video)
- "Skatin' By..." Jumbo Shaker Tag feat. Jolly and Merry and Arctic Penguins (video)
- "You're Cool" Card feat. Arctic Penguins and Jolly and Merry (video)
- "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" Card feat. Arctic Penguins (video)