This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links.
Wishing all of you moms a very Happy Mother's Day!
I thought it would be fun to take a minute today to let you know about some great Mother's Day sales that are going on plus share some of my recent purchases (things you'll be seeing projects and videos for soon) and products are on my wish list!
Links and/or promo codes to great sales:
- Ellen Hutson is offering 20% off all in-stick items! Offer valid now through Monday, May 11th, 2015 (Pacific Daylight Time). Use promo code: momsday15
- Craftsy: Save up to $20 off all online classes, including my class Gorgeous Greeting Cards Stamping & Beyond. My grandmother was an incredible seamstress and inspired my love of fabric and buttons. My mom is an amazing artist who can draw, paint, cross-stitch and sew and inspired my crafting passion. Help me continue my journey teaching folks the craft they love by shopping Craftsy's Mother's Day Sale HERE.
Lately I've been doing a bit of shopping, adding to my crafty stash. There's just so much good stuff out there.
- I love the new Sizzix Big Shot White & Gray. It is the perfect neutral for any craft room and it's on sale at Ellen Hutson for $96!!!
- I adore the new Hero Arts Layering Bird and Branch Stamp Set and coordinating dies. You might also like the HA Layering Butterflies Stamp Set and coordinating dies and the HA Layering Hibiscus Stamp Set and coordinating dies.
- Before paper crafting, I loved to Cross Stitch so the new MFT Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax, MFT Cross Stitch Square Stax and MFT Cross Stitch Circle Stax make me happy!
- I am loving the Hero Arts Ombre Inks and they've added three new ink pads to the collection: Light to Dark Peach Ink, Lilac to Grape Ink and Sand to Chocolate Brown Ink.
- You can never have enough great ink! Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distress Ink is gorgeous and a great addition to the Distress Ink Collection. You can pre-order the fabulous new Twisted Citron collection of products HERE!
Here are all the goodies I can't wait to create with...
Have a fabulous Sunday!
I receive compensation for any class purchases through affiliate links. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.