Just popping in here quick tonight to share a few of my favorite ideas for Mother's Day. Whether you're a crafter or not, I've put together a little list of a few of my favorite things right now:
- Sizzix Big Shot White & Gray: I love the neutral colors of the latest style of Big Shot. I ordered one (not at this price unfortunately) and you'll be seeing me use it in upcoming videos. It's on sale for $96.00 at Ellen Hutson right now! This is a great deal you won't want to miss.
- Stella Dot Bracelets: I love layering bracelets and I especially love Stella & Dot Bracelets. The Blessed Inspiration Bangle and Love Inspiration Bangle are two of my favorites.
- I am loving Vanessa Christensen's Simply Color Books for Quilters/Sewers: So far, she's released the Simply Color: Red: A Crayon Box for Quilters and Simply Color: Orange: A Crayon Box for Quilters. I just got a notice saying that her newest book Simply Color: Yellow: A Crayon Box for Quilters is now shipping and I can't wait to read it!
- Love using a planner but want to be able to have the ability to erase as needed? I have been using the Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens for several months now and love them!
- Mama Elephant Ella and Friends Stamp Set and Dies: I love this stamp set! I used it on THIS card and THIS one!
- Copic Sale: Save 25% off Copics through May 15th at Simon Says Stamp! Use coupon code COPIC.
- Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit: This is such a soft and pretty kit and would make a fabulous gift. Click HERE and HERE to see cards I created with the kit.
- Pretty Pink Posh Peek A Boo Die: This die works awesome with the Ella and Friends Stamp Set (and lots of other stamps as well! So unique and fun!