I'm just popping in here quickly today with some weekend enabling.
- I've been using the MISTI Stamping Tool in many of my videos and it's back in stock at Simon Says Stamp HERE. This tool is a must if you love creating multiples of a card design. Check out THIS video and THIS video to see the MISTI in action.
- I just ordered the Minc Foil Applicator Starter Kit HERE and can't wait to get started foiling everything!
- True Stamp 2015 Individual Classes are now available! From now through midnight on MONDAY, JUNE 22 get these inspiring video classes, including my Mama Elephant Class: Making A Scene, for only $9.95! Love stamping? Get the entire event, all six classes for only $39 (that's $6.50 each) with the code "SUMMER". Hurry, prices increase to $14.95 after 6/22! Click HERE to start shopping.
- Join May Flaum and Friends for Camp Scrap 2015 coming this July (I am a card contributor!). Click HERE to read all about it and to reserve your spot for just $30. This is a great way to get that creative mojo going this summer!
- I've had several requests and questions regarding the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Whether I recommend the sets or buying them individually and to provide a list of my favorite marker colors. I chose to purchase mine individually so that I could pick and choose the colors I wanted however the sets are a great option, if you are wanting to try the markers out and don't want the hassle of choosing. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong. The markers are fantastic! Also, you do not need all the colors (unless you want to, of course!). Lots of the colors can be watered down which changes the color, combining a couple of colors of markers together, changes it to a third color. Below are links to the sets available if you want to go that route and also the individual marker colors that I own and love. I hope this makes it easier if you're trying to decide what to buy.
- Pretty Pink Posh has restocked all the out of stock sequins and is having a big 3 day SALE! Save 15% on all in stock sequins using code: "pretty15". Click HERE to shop now.
I've been getting lots of questions on my blog and youtube channel asking about the jewelry (rings + bracelets since that's all you can really see!) that I'm wearing. Nine times out of ten, it's Stella & Dot Jewelry (my absolute favorite). I've linked up the pieces they currently have in stock that I own. The quality is superb and everything I've purchased has held up wonderfully. I am not a stylist for them, just a very happy customer!
The most requested pieces are:
Stella & Dot pieces I own and wear. Affiliate links used.
Are you a Pinterest fan? I love being able to pin my favorite ideas found around the web. I've been working (and will continue to work) to add my projects to new boards making it easier to find past projects. I like the idea of having all my Lawn Fawn projects in one place on the Lawn Fawn Board, etc. Check it out HERE at Pinterest.
Have a super weekend!