*This is 1 of 2 posts today. For the Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week post featuring Toboggan Together Stamps and dies, click HERE.*
I love the Hero Arts sets that pair a large greeting in both a stamp and die and then coordinating phrases that you and mix and match to make the perfect sentiment. Some of my favorites: Hero Arts Little One, Hero Arts Thanks, Hero Arts Hello, and the Christmas versions, Hero Arts Merry and Hero Arts Joy.
Because these are some of my favorite styles of greetings I am thrilled to share a trio of cards I created with the new Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Limited Edition Exclusive from Hero Arts, Prayers. This is another great versatile greeting stamp set that can be customized for the recipient. I just love this set!
For the background, I combined Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, and Twisted Citron Distress Ink on the Ranger Craft Sheet. I spritzed the ink with water, took a scrap piece of acetate to the ink and then transferred the inks to watercolor cardstock. I love this ink smooshing technique. No two backgrounds will look the same!
Once the ink was dry I stamped the greetings from the Hero Arts Prayers Stamp Set using SSS Black Ink. I mixed and matched the phrases for three different prayers greeting cards. I stamped the hearts from the stamp set using Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.
I finished with a sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins in both 4mm and 6mm and adhered the watercolor background panels to the 4 bar Scored Cards from Simon Says Stamp.
These cards would also look great with a die cut "prayers" instead of the stamped word. I would love to see these with a silver foil die cut greeting!
This post is part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember event. The new Hero Arts Prayers Stamp Set is collaboration between Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts.
V I D E O T U T O R I A L
To watch the creation of these prayers cards from start to finish, click HERE or watch below:
S U P P L I E S
Interested in the products I used to create these cards? Click the thumnails below to shop at Simon Says Stamp. Affiliate links used.
S H O P P I N G
Click the thumbnails below to shop the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember collaboration limited edition stamps and/or dies available so far this month. Affiliate links used.
S I M I L A R P R O J E C T S
Looking for more projects featuring STAMPtember stamps, dies and exclusives? Click the links below:
- "Sending You Love Sweet Friend" Card featuring exclusive Limited Edition Darling Friends Pretty Pink Posh stamps and dies (video)
- "Sending You Lots of Hugs" Card featuring STAMPtember Simon Says Stamp stamps and dies (video)
- "Hey Rockstar" Card featuring STAMPtember exclusive Limited Edition Skater Kids Mama Elephant stamps and dies (video)
- "Merry Christmouse" Tag featuring STAMPtember exclusive Limited Edition Lawn Fawn Merry Christmouse Stamps and Dies (video)
- "Make Some Noise" Birthday Card featuring STAMPtember exclusive Limited Edition Wplus9 Stamps (video)
- "Merci" Floral Card featuring STAMPtember exclusive LImited Edition Winnie & Walter Big Bloom Stamps (video)
- Set of 3 Thank You Cards featuring STAMPtember exclusive Limited Edition MFT Thanks For Being There Stamp Set (video)
G I V E A W A Y W I N N E R